[RFC wayland] protocol: Add wl_surface.buffer_damage

Jasper St. Pierre jstpierre at mecheye.net
Sat Nov 7 08:59:19 PST 2015

I don't see where. I see eglSwapBuffersWithDamage still looking like
it shoves the rects across the wire in buffer space, without any
modification.

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/mesa/mesa/tree/src/egl/drivers/dri2/platform_wayland.c#n705

I checked the Mali driver implementation I have, and it does something similar.

--
  Jasper