black surface in desktop shell fullscreen mode

zou lan nancy.lan.zou at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 20:12:42 PDT 2015

>>If a client really wants to use the transparency, and does not want
opaque black bars, it can be the client's responsibility to produce a
buffer that can fill the screen.

This is what the client wants to. The Qt app call "hide" function just
wants to implement a function like minimize the window. But there is no
minimize in fullscreen mode. I think maybe the qtwayland
can implement the "hide" to make the window really transparent , not a
black screen now.

Thank you.

Best Regards
Nancy