Undefined function 'wl_egl_window_resize'

Joaquim Duran jduran.gm at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 08:02:05 PDT 2015

Hello,

> Just curious, what Wayland display server are you going to run Weston with the wayland-backend on?

I expect to run weston in an ARM based device, running on top of
hardware: fbdev, egl, cairo or anyother but no X11 should be involved.
Currently, the device has the fbdev, EGL and GLESv2 drivers.

> Looks like we don't have the #ifdefs to allow building the
wayland-backend without a Wayland-supporting EGL implementation, even
though wayland-backend does support also the Pixman renderer. How did
you get past the requirement of wayland-egl.pc in ./configure?

I've configured bash variables:

export WAYLAND_COMPOSITOR_CFLAGS=$CXXFLAGS
export WAYLAND_COMPOSITOR_LIBS=$LDFLAGS" -lwayland-client -lwayland-cursor"

---

Also, I've compiled drm library with omap driver (this is the only
driver that i need). I don't know if it is an error or not but x86
related file is included in compositor-drm.c:

In file included from src/compositor-drm.c:42:0:
/home/gem-med/Logic_BSPs/Linux_3.0/Linux_BSP/rootfs/usr/include/xf86drm.h:40:17:
fatal error: drm.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
make[1]: *** [src/drm_backend_la-compositor-drm.lo] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/gem-med/Logic_BSPs/Linux_3.0/src/weston'

Joaquim Duran