XDC 2015: Updated Schedule, Social Event, Video release form

Tom Stellard tom at stellard.net
Mon Sep 14 13:28:49 PDT 2015

Hi,

I just wanted to pass along a few XDC updates:

- I have made some changes to the schedule, but it should still be
considered tentative.  I will let announce once it has been finalized.

- There is an informal get together planned for Tuesday night if you
are in town early.  Please sign up on the wiki[1].  If transportation
is an issue, please let me know and we can help organize something.

- The conference talks as well as Q/A sessions of the conference will
be video recorded, so we will be asking attendees to sign a video
release form[2].  Please review the form and let me know if you have
any questions.

-Tom

[1] http://www.x.org/wiki/Events/XDC2015/Social/
[2] http://www.x.org/wiki/Events/XDC2015/XDC2015-Video-Waiver.pdf