Surface autofocus

Claudiu Lupu lupuu.claudiu at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 21 14:23:31 UTC 2016

Hello,
I got weston 1.11.90 installed on Ubuntu desktop. If I start a terminal window and weston-flower the focus is not being redirected to the terminal in case I click on a transparent zone from flower demo.Another odd thing is that if I click on the terminal window, the terminal gets focus but the flower changes even if I don't click on the flower zone, looks like both surfaces receive mouse down.Same thing happens with the touch.
This doesn't look like the behavior I was used to on older version of compositors. Is this intended, can I change something in weston.ini and enable the "autofocus".
Thanks,Claudiu