Questions about experimental Spice compositor rebase

Юрий Шведов shved at lvk.cs.msu.su
Thu Mar 3 19:17:54 UTC 2016

Ok, I understood why did you do so, and now I see, where did you take the code.

The reason, why I change that is to remove unnecessary macro parce_name, which can be replaced by inline function, and merge two functions to one with the same functionality and code reduce. But my mistake isthet I forgot about code reuse.

About the name - I changed it to make it short anough to suite the help-message alignment.

My suggestion is to add the array to my parcer as parameter, rename it to name_to_enum, and make parse_compression_name the function like your macro.

What do you think?

--
Kind Regards,
Yury Shvedov