Questions about experimental Spice compositor rebase

Yury Shvedov shved at lvk.cs.msu.su
Sun Mar 6 12:25:50 UTC 2016

Hi, Fabio!
I made 3 new commits. First one updates code to work with new Spice API.
Here, as I think, must be Spice version check if for example in Debian 8
it less than 0.11.

Second one is regarding your remarks. I hurried too much with editing
your commits. I'm sorry. So I left your logic but in another stile. I
used "int compression" to handle invalid data. But than found
SPICE_IMAGE_COMPRESS_INVALID value and changed the variable type back to
spice_image_compression_t. I think this part is OK now, but if you have
something to say or change there, fill free to do it =)

Third - I remove some rubbish like dprint from my old code. But I'm
afraid, there still much to do in this sphere. Will be perfect if you
make the revue, but not now - we have more important things to do.

For example, next I'm going to read the code of compositor-rdp much
closely to understand how it works. This needed to know did we miss
something.

The second thing after that - is to render the screen on the client
side. Now whole images composed on the server and sent fully to the client.

By the way! Thank you again for your help! =)

P.S. What did you learn about vdagent?

Kind regards
Yury Shvedov