[ANNOUNCE] libinput 1.2.903

Peter Hutterer peter.hutterer at who-t.net
Wed May 4 10:18:02 UTC 2016

libinput 1.3 rc3 is now available. Only a couple of minor fixes, I expect
the next one to be the 1.3 final. Some documentation fixes, Logitech
touchpads (which are all external) are now ignored for disable-while-typing.

The most obvious fix is a detection of large touchpad finger movement jumps.
These are almost always caused by a kernel or firmware bug and should be
fixed there but if such a movement is detected we discard the event and log
a warning message. This makes the touchpads a lot more usable in the
intermediate term.

Peter Hutterer (11):
      touchpad: exclude Logitech touchpads from disable-while-typing
      tablet: fix distance normalization range after 25a9f39
      Make a link to the html docs available as a #define
      test: use a few more events for some of the tests with large pointer movements
      touchpad: detect and warn about kernel tracking pointer jumps
      doc: add missing @ingroup tag to the accel profile enum
      doc: add an overview of the various configuration options
      Constify two matrix multiplication helpers
      evdev: log the applied model flags in debug mode
      test: add a missing empty line
      configure.ac: libinput 1.3rc3

git tag: 1.2.903

http://www.freedesktop.org/software/libinput/libinput-1.2.903.tar.xz
MD5:  a2a7174611237513bbc3d1eb75b22e1f  libinput-1.2.903.tar.xz
SHA1: 4b8b630827b98c741bc5150d445c42bbeae9829d  libinput-1.2.903.tar.xz
SHA256: 1a6fd4c2a250d566e8a277bbbd7693f7bbaa907ccb3d7068994c117f304dd3f1  libinput-1.2.903.tar.xz
PGP:  http://www.freedesktop.org/software/libinput/libinput-1.2.903.tar.xz.sig