Building Wayland/weston with a LFS/BLFS minimum packagelist?

scsijon scsijon at lamiaworks.com.au
Thu Dec 7 03:20:44 UTC 2017

Sorry, but i've read a lot of pages on your site and the git
repositories and can't find an answer or hint of one anywhere.

Does someone have a minimum packageset/packagelist needed, anywhere in
their files to build the Linux that Wayland/Weston sits on top of, I'm
looking at building the minimum requirements with LFS/BLFS first and
then adding Wayland/?Weston on top of that.

And no i'm not looking at using something like Mint or any other
prebuilt system first! I may even not add a X Server into the mix. I'm
trying to keep it as simple and small as possible.

thanks

scsijon