touch calibration on second screen impossible

Peter Hutterer peter.hutterer at who-t.net
Mon Sep 25 06:08:58 UTC 2017

https://who-t.blogspot.com.au/2017/05/xinput-list-shows-xwayland-pointer.html

> With `libinput-list-devices` I can see my touch device, but I can not find
> any documentation how I can configure devices for libinput. All docs tell my
> that it can be done with `xinput` with is not true for wayland on fedora.
> Any idea?
>
> Q: How can I configure input devices on wayland in fedora 25.

well, there's the LIBINPUT_CALIBRATION_MATRIX but it's not actually what you
need here since you have multiscreen mapping issue.
https://wayland.freedesktop.org/libinput/doc/latest/udev_config.html

mutter should map the touchscreen to a single screen, does it not do that?

Cheers,
   Peter