touch calibration on second screen impossible

Ray, Ian (GE Healthcare) ian.ray at ge.com
Mon Sep 25 05:59:32 UTC 2017

On 23/09/2017, 11.12, "wayland-devel on behalf of Klaus Rudolph" <wayland-devel-bounces at lists.freedesktop.org on behalf of lts-rudolph at gmx.de> wrote:

> With X11 ( before wayland ) I can set up my touchscreen with:
>
>      xinput --list
>
> find my device: "Advanced Silicon S.A. CoolTouch(TM) System"
>
> and can simply set the props I need with:
>
>      xinput set-prop 'Advanced Silicon S.A. CoolTouch(TM) System'
> --type=float 'Coordinate Transformation Matrix' 0.533333333333333, 0,
> 0.466666666666667, 0, 1, 0, 0, 0, 1

Use the `weston-calibrator' tool to generate the configuration matrix, and
paste the output into a UDEV rule for your touchscreen:

ATTRS{idVendor}=="...", ATTRS{idProduct}=="...", ENV{WL_CALIBRATION}="..."

There are some more detailed instructions at:

https://wiki.tizen.org/IVI/Enabling_other_Touchscreens

Good luck!

<snip>