Implementing right click and middle click drag

Sagar Tewari iaansagar at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 09:39:40 UTC 2018

Hi,

This is the proposed design of state machine for implementing right click
drag as double tap followed by a single tap. I intend to implement the
middle tap drag in a similar way. The new stuff in inside the dashed
boundaries. This is the intended behaviour:

1. A double tap followed by a single tap and move will act as a right click
drag.

2. If drag lock is enabled, the user will have to tap to end the right
click drag.

Please review it and let me know of any required modifications.

--
Best Regards
Sagar Tewari