Implementing right click and middle click drag

Sagar Tewari iaansagar at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 12:16:34 UTC 2018

Hi,

I'm adding states to implement the above changes and have a query regarding
the 'tap_event' enum. What do the enum values 'TAP_EVENT_THUMB,
TAP_EVENT_PALM' mean.
Do they mean that a thumb or palm has been placed on the touchpad, or that
one of the touch locations is actually a thumb or palm? If latter is the
case, what does the value 'TAP_EVENT_PALM_UP' mean?

--
Best Regards
Sagar Tewari