Fwd: unique id for wayland objects

zou lan nancy.lan.zou at gmail.com
Wed May 2 08:33:43 UTC 2018

Add to wayland mail list.

Hi pekka

I used to consider the time line and presentation protocol. But they are
all focus on surface, not buffer. The test want to know the buffer latency,
although they are the same as surface's on
most cases. Applications think maybe some buffers doesn't display and used
again.

By the way, could add a event to wl_buffer's protocol achieve the
requirement? Thank you.

Best Regards
Nancy