unique id for wayland objects

zou lan nancy.lan.zou at gmail.com
Thu May 10 04:53:49 UTC 2018

Hi pekka

I test presentation on my side. The presentation results is not accurate
because our pageflip event send last frame's timestamp every time. So
weston_output_finish_frame send last frame's present tine
to current frame's feedback. For this situation, I just delay one frame to
send present event. Does this get the right c2p time? Thank you.

Best Regards
Nancy