unique id for wayland objects

zou lan nancy.lan.zou at gmail.com
Wed May 2 10:17:34 UTC 2018

Hi pekka

Thank you for your clearly analysis. I understand the presentation protocol
is enough for the requirement now.

I used to not study the protocol deeply because the code is a little more
than just record the flip timestamp. The
test want to do this as simple as possible.

I will try the presentation first. Thank you!

Best Regards
Nancy