Screen not displaying..

deepan muthusamy deepan.m2903 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 09:55:50 UTC 2018

Hi,
I have two UI applications App1 and App2.

I created one more application called appMgr through which i am creating a
layer. This AppMgr knows the surface ID of of app1 and App2.

If I start App1 , App2 and AppMgr manually, AppMgr able to change the
visibility of App1 and App2 and everything working as expected.

If I start all as system service, AppMgr is able to switch visibility which
we can see through "Layermanagercontrol get scene" command. But problem is
that the screens of App2 is visible for 1 sec  after that screens are not
visible. That is showing blank screen only.