question about drm backend

zou lan nancy.lan.zou at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 08:22:56 UTC 2018

Hi pekka

>>do you mean users as humans or as apps?
yes. I mean the apps. I think it's no big impact for apps. The major
changes for weston new version is focus on libweston/drm backend.

I still want to ask something about drm backend. About on_drm_input()
function in compositor-drm.c, do this function plan to listen all CRTCs'
pageflip/vblank event or only listen
one primary CRTC's pageflip/vblank event? I think the repaint_flush() want
to do AtomicCommit for all crtcs one time, does it support commit for each
output just like the old
drm backend design in weston 5.0 or latest weston architecture?

Thank you!
Best Regards
Nancy

Pekka Paalanen <ppaalanen at gmail.com> 于2018年11月20日周二 下午10:43写道: