tests: fix main symbol duplication

Leonid Bobrov mazocomp at disroot.org
Fri Feb 8 10:23:06 UTC 2019

On Fri, Feb 08, 2019 at 12:09:09PM +0200, Pekka Paalanen wrote:
> Hi Leonid,

Hi Pekka,

> your approach to fix these issues looks good to me, and the commit
> message explains everything I could ask for, except for maybe
> mentioning that the linker is one from OpenBSD, was it?
>
> Unfortunately it seems the patch is somehow malformed:
>
> git am -3 /home/pq/.claws-mail/imapcache/imap.gmail.com/ppaalanen at gmail.com/lists/wayland-devel/39311
> Applying: tests: fix main symbol duplication
> error: git diff header lacks filename information when removing 1 leading pathname component (line 9)
> error: could not build fake ancestor
> Patch failed at 0001 tests: fix main symbol duplication
>
> It does not look like it came from git-format-patch.

Weird, because I ran $ git format-patch HEAD~1

> Could you retry, please?
>
> I guess that you might be sending more patches, therefore it would be
> nice to get the workflow in order so I don't have to manually redo
> every patch.

Yes, I am preparing more patches, trying to divide src/event-loop.c
into src/event-loop-epoll.c and srs/event-loop-kqueue.c

> Would you consider adding a Signed-off-by as well to show that you
> agree to https://developercertificate.org/ too?

I don't know how to do that, besides I have no intention to license code
I submit, so you are completely free to use it.