Upcoming release

Ucan, Emre (ADITG/ESB) eucan at de.adit-jv.com
Sat Jan 19 20:30:14 UTC 2019

Hi Derek,

I would like to push XDG shell support for ivi-shell: https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/wayland/weston/merge_requests/86

It would be great if you and other maintainers can ack and/or review this merge request till beginning of February. If they are no major concerns, it would be great to have it in this release.

Automotive Grade Linux project is already using this feature.
Here is the list of patches they are applying on top of weston 2.0: https://git.automotivelinux.org/AGL/meta-agl/tree/meta-agl-profile-graphical/recipes-graphics/wayland/weston_2.0.0.bbappend

Best regards

Emre Ucan
Engineering Software Base (ADITG/ESB)