AW: dpms with wayland

Jovic, Vladimir vladimir.jovic at ifm.com
Tue Jun 25 14:51:08 UTC 2019

I tried both and neither worked.
First I tried this:
    weston -i 3 --tty 3
and that didn't turn off the screen after 3 seconds. I know because I set the background.

Then I tried Weston with this configuration:
[core]
shell=ivi-shell.so
modules=ivi-controller.so
idle-time=3

[ivi-shell]
ivi-input-module=ivi-input-controller.so
bkgnd-surface-id=1000
bkgnd-color=0xffff00ff

[output]
name=Unknown-1
transform=normal

Again, the screen would not go off after 3 seconds.