Composition failing for dual monitor setup after upgrading Fedora

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at gmail.com
Mon May 13 13:02:01 UTC 2019

Hi Iván,

Wayland is a protocol between clients and the compositor, and this mailing
list is more about the bugs in either libwayland (a small IPC library) or
the Wayland protocols themselves, so it's unlikely that compositor specific
issues can be addressed in this list.

What you describe here looks like a bug in the Wayland compositor
specifically, which in the case of GNOME is mutter so you should report
that particular issue with GNOME upstream against mutter in
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/mutter/issues instead.

HTH,
Cheers,
Olivier