Libinput-touch screen detection

sanjay anvekar sanjayanvekar at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 1 16:08:17 UTC 2019

Hi All,   I am new to Wayland. I am using Weston 1.9.0 on imx6x board with touchscreen display of resolution 1024x768. I am seeing touchscreen as /dev/input/event0 device and it is working. I confirmed functioning of touchscreen using "cat /dev/input/event0" command. Unfortunately, I don't see touchscreen is listed by libinput application i.e. 'libinput-list-devices'. If I connect USB mouse then I see mouse is listed by 'libinput-list-devices' application, but not touchscreen. I am running Qt application and it is not able to detect touch inputs. Please let me know your inputs to resolve this problem.

Thanks & Best Regards,Sanjay Anvekar