Wayland Direct Framebuffer (FreeBSD)

Lonnie Cumberland lonnie at outstep.com
Tue Jul 21 19:52:07 UTC 2020

Yea, that is the idea.

The concern for me is that my main OS for the project being built off of
FreeBSD that has been trimmed down with a project called "mfsBSD" is at
about 30MB in size (compressed, uncompress is about 65MB). It holds
everything except the graphic stuff.

As this is an exercise in trying to keep the total build to the absolute
minimum, I would absolutely love it if I can also keep the Wayland stuff
down as well so that the whole ISO image is less than 100MB if at all
possible. Of course smaller is even better.

That's the goal at least.
Cheers
Lonnie