Trying to reduce boot time for weston and logo from weston

arunkrish20 arunkrish20 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 05:04:16 UTC 2020

Hi Satyeshwar,

Thanks for your input.
Following is the sequence to render the first screen. will it not take
atleast 500~ms?
1. weston init.(clear the screen content).
2. Create a window from the user application process and render the content.
3. Layer manager needs to react to the window creation and the render order
configuration.
4. Then only rendered content can be seen in the display.

If we want stripdown weston dependencies then what could be your input?

Thanks in advance,
Arunkumar R