accessibility: implementation of zoom/invert on Wayland?

Patrick Pelletier code at funwithsoftware.org
Fri Jul 2 02:20:11 UTC 2021

On 7/1/21 4:24 PM, Carlos Garnacho wrote:
> It seems that this piece of the documentation is incomplete, the
> work to change zoom level when Zoom is enabled..

Thanks!  That is definitely better than I thought it was, although the
granularity is quite coarse.  (It seems to go straight from 1.0 to 2.0,
while MacOS uses much smaller steps.)

Also, the mouse cursor leaves behind weird visual artifacts when zoom is
"on" but set to 1.0.  (I would have thought that "off" and "1.0" ought
to be functionally equivalent.)

Anyway, I realize this is probably not the right place to discuss this.
Is there a more appropriate list or forum for Linux accessibility?

--Patrick