kwin_wayland: ../libepoxy/src/dispatch_common.c:872: epoxy_get_proc_address: Assertion `0 && "Couldn't find current GLX or EGL context.\n"' failed.

Carlos linguafalsa at gmail.com
Mon May 23 18:07:35 UTC 2022

Hello list:

I'm not a wayland power user. I need it though, to run a handful of
instances that require it.

The most relevant section (I think), is below.

It happens as soon as an x number of programs (or sessions of the same
program) are minimized to the panel. It doesn't matter whether the panel
was created, selected as the default option, or it's customized.

As soon as I hover over each minimized hidden window on the panel (or
minimized hidden session of the same program), wayland, or kdeinit5 I
guess, freezes, crashes and tries to restart, to no avail.

thanks

QImage::scaled: Image is a null image
kf.baloo.engine: Running on 32 bit arch, limiting DB mmap to 1 GByte
plasma_workspace_pipewire_logging: Failed to query DMA-BUF format count.
plasma_workspace_pipewire_logging: Failed to query DMA-BUF format count.
plasma_workspace_pipewire_logging: Failed to query DMA-BUF format count.
plasma_workspace_pipewire_logging: Failed to query DMA-BUF format count.
kf.plasma.quick: Couldn't create KWindowShadow for ToolTipDialog(0x2905a50)
kf.plasma.quick: Couldn't create KWindowShadow for ToolTipDialog(0x2905a50)
kf.plasma.quick: Couldn't create KWindowShadow for ToolTipDialog(0x2905a50)
kf.plasma.quick: Couldn't create KWindowShadow for ToolTipDialog(0x2905a50)
plasma_workspace_pipewire_logging: Failed to query DMA-BUF format count.
plasma_workspace_pipewire_logging: Failed to query DMA-BUF format count.
plasma_workspace_pipewire_logging: Failed to query DMA-BUF format count.
plasma_workspace_pipewire_logging: Failed to query DMA-BUF format count.
kwin_wayland: ../libepoxy/src/dispatch_common.c:872:
epoxy_get_proc_address: Assertion `0 && "Couldn't find current GLX or
EGL context.\n"' failed.
The Wayland connection broke. Did the Wayland compositor die?
The Wayland connection broke. Did the Wayland compositor die?
The Wayland connection broke. Did the Wayland compositor die?
The Wayland connection broke. Did the Wayland compositor die?
The Wayland connection broke. Did the Wayland compositor die?
The Wayland connection broke. Did the Wayland compositor die?
The Wayland connection broke. Did the Wayland compositor die?
The Wayland connection broke. Did the Wayland compositor die?
(EE) failed to read Wayland events: Broken pipe
kdeinit5: KLauncher died unexpectedly.