kwin_wayland: ../libepoxy/src/dispatch_common.c:872: epoxy_get_proc_address: Assertion `0 && "Couldn't find current GLX or EGL context.\n"' failed.

Carlos linguafalsa at gmail.com
Mon May 23 20:42:45 UTC 2022

On 5/23/22 16:01, Thiago Macieira wrote:
> On Monday, 23 May 2022 11:07:35 PDT Carlos wrote:
>> QImage::scaled: Image is a null image
>
> This first line probably indicates an out-of-memory condition: some operation
> prior to this failed to allocate memory for its image, so scaled() simply
> complained that there was no image to scale. All the other errors after this
> could be related, like:
>
>> plasma_workspace_pipewire_logging: Failed to query DMA-BUF format count.
>
> This could be that it can't get the some information because the image was
> null. But, looking at the code, it looks more like more memory allocation
> failure:
>
>      EGLint count = 0;
>      EGLBoolean success = eglQueryDmaBufFormatsEXT(display, 0, nullptr,
> &count);
>
>      if (!success || count == 0) {
>          qCWarning(PIPEWIRE_LOGGING) << "Failed to query DMA-BUF format
> count.";
>          return {};
>      }
>
>> kf.plasma.quick: Couldn't create KWindowShadow for ToolTipDialog(0x2905a50)
>
> Ditto.
>
> So my conclusion is that you're out of memory, most likely due to a memory
> leak somewhere. All the error messages except for the kwin_wayland one from
> plasma, so it could be a memory leak in plasma.
>
>> kf.baloo.engine: Running on 32 bit arch, limiting DB mmap to 1 GByte
>
> Why are you running on 32-bit?

:) I know. 32-bit. But I have no option

processor       : 3
model name      : ARMv7 Processor rev 3 (v7l)
BogoMIPS        : 144.00
Features        : half thumb fastmult vfp edsp neon vfpv3 tls vfpv4
idiva idivt vfpd32 lpae evtstrm crc32
CPU implementer : 0x41
CPU architecture: 7
CPU variant     : 0x0
CPU part        : 0xd08
CPU revision    : 3

 > So my conclusion is that you're out of memory, most likely due to a
 > memory leak somewhere. All the error messages except for the
 > kwin_wayland one from plasma, so it could be a memory leak in
 > plasma.

I don't know whether it may have something to do with it. I can try it
out later. But I'm maxing out gpu_mem to whatever can be allocated. It's
acceptable though, according to the documentation

     Device: llvmpipe (LLVM 13.0.1, 128 bits) (0xffffffff)
     Video memory: 7893MB
     Unified memory: no
     GL_AMD_multi_draw_indirect, GL_AMD_pinned_memory,
     GL_EXT_framebuffer_object, GL_EXT_framebuffer_sRGB,
GL_EXT_memory_object,
     GL_EXT_memory_object_fd, GL_EXT_packed_depth_stencil,
GL_EXT_packed_float,
     GL_AMD_pinned_memory, GL_AMD_query_buffer_object,
     GL_EXT_gpu_program_parameters, GL_EXT_gpu_shader4,
GL_EXT_memory_object,
     GL_EXT_memory_object_fd, GL_EXT_multi_draw_arrays,
     GL_EXT_map_buffer_range, GL_EXT_memory_object,
GL_EXT_memory_object_fd,