[Xcb] Problem with xcb-test

Jamey Sharp jamey at minilop.net
Wed Jun 16 15:26:10 PDT 2004

In message <Pine.LNX.4.44.0406141130050.23635-100000 at melkinpaasi.cs.Helsinki.FI> you wrote:
> I'm trying to run xcb-test but I can't seem to get over the following
> error:
>
> $ /usr/local/bin/xcb-test
> Error BadWindow on seqnum 3 (CreateWindow).

Keith just found/fixed this bug. If you look at the vendor string from
xdpyinfo, you'll probably find that it's not an exact multiple of 4
bytes, unlike the XFree86 server I've tested on. Sigh. This appears to
have been symptomatic of a class of XCB bugs, all of which should be
fixed.

When you have a chance, please try again with newest XCB CVS and let us
know whether it works. Thanks!
--
Jamey Sharp <jamey at minilop.net> - http://minilop.net/