[Xcb] Wiki up, please start moving pages over

Barton C Massey bart@cs.pdx.edu
Fri Jan 28 08:58:22 PST 2005

Ah.  There's the rub.

Hit freedesktop.org and click the Login link in the
upper-right corner.  First, if you haven't, create yourself
an account on the wiki, then follow the easy insns.

Next, go to the page you'd like to link your new page to, in
this case Software/xcb.  Click the second icon in the icon
bar, with the cartoon bubble.  This will leave you editing
the XCB page.

Now, make a link to your new blank page by making up a name
and inserting it where you want, e.g.
  [:tutorial:]
Preview and save the page.

You will notice the link is grey.  When you click on it, you
should be dumped into editing your new blank page.

Hope this helps.

	Bart