[Xcb] XCBGetRequestRead()

Jeremy Kolb jkolb at brandeis.edu
Mon Apr 17 05:49:00 PDT 2006

It might be nice if these things were put up on the list.  Often times
there seem to be changes that just come out of the blue.  I'm not saying
that the list needs to be involved in every discussion (that would
probably slow us down a lot) but that we're at least informed of what's
going on.  It also gives us an historical archive of sorts which could
prove useful.

Jeremy