[Xcb] leak in lissajoux

Vincent Torri Vincent.Torri at iecn.u-nancy.fr
Fri Apr 28 10:00:45 PDT 2006

When using lissaajoux with shm, there's a leak. It comes from xcb_image.c,
line 477. I've written that code, so it's certainly wrong.

The fact is that getting the reply seems necessary, otherwise nothing is
drawn.

So, what should I do ? returning the reply, so that the user can manage it
? If so, when must that reply be freed ?

As i'm talking about xcb_image, my last test with evas shown that xlib was
a bit faster than xcb. Jamey told me that it was not surprising, as xcb
has not been intensively profiled. My questions are : can we gain much
with profiling xcb in that area ? And what should be profiled ?

thank you

Vincent