[Xcb] older versions of xcb

Craig Harding craigwharding at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 20:44:31 PST 2006

Hi, I'm just looking for a bit of code that would take a variable of
chars or text and store it in the Copy/Cut Buffer so I can use Ctrl-V
to paste it somewhere. So I'm looking for an older version xcb to find
an example of code for this since version 2.4, even though it isn't
that huge, introduces more code than I really need to find the code to
place something in the X windows buffer.

Unless someone knows off hand what function calls I can use or what
ones that I can look up to place something in the buffer... that would
be awesome. :)

craig.