[Xcb] [xsync] attributes of XCBSyncCreateAlarm

Ian Osgood iano at quirkster.com
Mon Jul 24 08:09:39 PDT 2006

On Jul 19, 2006, at 10:24 PM, Vincent Torri wrote:

>> Indeed, I think these defines from xextproto/sync.h are missing:
>>
>> /*
>> * Flags for Alarm Attributes
>> */
>> #define XSyncCACounter (1L<<0)
>> #define XSyncCAValueType (1L<<1)
>> #define XSyncCAValue (1L<<2)
>> #define XSyncCATestType (1L<<3)
>> #define XSyncCADelta (1L<<4)
>> #define XSyncCAEvents (1L<<5)
>>
>> xcb-proto/src/extensions/sync.xml should be patched like this:
>>
>>  <enum name="CA">
>>    ... etc. ...
>>  </enum>
>
> thank you. Should I file a bug in bugzilla, with a blocker flag ?
>
> Vincent

I'd just fix the protocol description. I could do it instead if you
prefer.

Regarding your naming questions about XCBExposeEvent,
XCBGraphicsExposureEvent, XCBConfigureRequestEvent, and
XCBCirculateRequestEvent; I think Jamey uses the published X Protocol
reference as his primary source of names and types. I don't have a
copy myself.

Ian