[Xcb] libX11 release

Barton C Massey bart at cs.pdx.edu
Thu Jun 22 10:28:07 PDT 2006

I'm not doing sushi these days because of the Moon thing (so
sad), and next week is awful, but dangit this needs to get
done so I'll find the time.  I'm travelling until Tuesday,
and it looks like next Friday (30 June) is the first day I'm
free, but I have pretty much all day that day.  Let's finish
this up.

As per testing, I think it's pretty clear we need an server
extension to set the sequence number.  Maybe you could start
by building that?  Keithp would help you if you got stuck on
the server side.

	Bart