[Xcb] low-level API changes

Vincent Torri Vincent.Torri at iecn.u-nancy.fr
Fri Mar 3 12:16:14 PST 2006

hey,

whow, lots of changes :) and good stuff too :) it's great !

I have 3 questions:

1) did you profile xcb to see if there are some improvements ?

2) What about adding a TODO file in which you write all the modifications
? I know that there is a TODO on the wiki, but maybe this one can be more
xcb-core oriented

3) can I commit the changes about the documentation that I have added to
xcb..h ? (maybe you want to see the diff first)

Vincent