[Xcb] XCB CVS migrated to GIT

Vincent Torri Vincent.Torri at iecn.u-nancy.fr
Sat Mar 4 23:01:14 PST 2006

hey,

git is getting me on my nerves. I can't commit.

I've made a check out as a dev, i have updated the git tree, I have
modified the tutorial file index.html. Then

git commit -m "toto" index.html

# ***
# ***
[snip]
# ***

nothing to commit

wtf ? I've modified some files and they are "marked" as modified (they are
in the # comments), but index.html is not there...

does someone understand what this ******* git don't want to commit my
modifications ?

also, cvs was working, xcb is not a big project (in terms of files). I
don't understand why you decided to change to git.

Vincent