[Xcb] Wiki spring cleaning

Jamey Sharp jamey at minilop.net
Mon May 1 13:18:38 PDT 2006

On Mon, May 01, 2006 at 12:06:43PM -0700, Carl Worth wrote:
> This allows something pretty close to what you want:
>
> http://gitweb.freedesktop.org/?p=xcb;a=blob_plain;h=master:xcb/doc/tutorial/index.html
>
> I think that all that's left is adding support to get it to advertise
> the right content-type, (blob_html instead of blob_plain maybe?).

I had discovered blob_plain and noticed it almost gets us there, which
is cool. However, there's a .css file that goes with index.html, and in
the future the tutorial might be multiple pages with links, or have
images or other resources. So ideally the URL would be more like
	http://gitweb.freedesktop.org/xcb/master/xcb/doc/tutorial/index.html
which can be achieved pretty easily in CGI scripts with the PATH_INFO
(IIRC) environment variable.

It makes the URLs prettier for sharing with people anyway. Any chance
you could hack that together?

--Jamey