[Xcb] how to use xcb_glx_get_fb_configs_property_list?

Adam Burton adz21c at googlemail.com
Fri Dec 21 16:46:00 PST 2007

hi,
re-sending this as I get the feeling it never got through.

I have just been experimenting with xcb. I just started looking at xcb_glx and
got stuck :-(. I got an xcb_glx_get_fb_configs_reply_t which appears to work
fine with xcb_glx_get_fb_configs_property_list. I don't know how to use the
returned list though as I can't find documentation to explain the structure.
Judging from a previous post I read I would assume it returns the attributes
for an fbconfigs (much like glXGetFBConfigAttrib ... just it gets them for
all 140 fbconfigs ... so xcb_glx_get_fb_configs_reply_t.num_FB_configs says).
I'd appreciate a nudge in the right direction.

Cheers,
Adam