[Xcb] help xlib error

maxim65 at inwind.it maxim65 at inwind.it
Fri May 18 02:24:10 PDT 2007

I'm an electronic designer and I have a problem with xilinx ise webpack and xlib.
The program run well until I try to fit a design into a device and then I get this xlib error and programm freeze:

Xlib: unexpected async reply (sequence 0x344e2)!

Xlib: sequence lost (0x43ff2 > 0x3b606) in reply type 0x0!
X Error: BadImplementation (server does not implement operation) 17
Major opcode: 20
Minor opcode: 0
Resource id: 0xb6f51878

Xlib: sequence lost (0x4b935 > 0x3dba2) in reply type 0x0!
X Error: BadImplementation (server does not implement operation) 17
Major opcode: 20
Minor opcode: 0
Resource id: 0xb6f51840

What can I do ?