[Xcb] Lua binding for XCB

Barton C Massey bart at cs.pdx.edu
Tue Nov 6 00:06:14 PST 2007

Very cool!  Thanks much for letting us know about it!

Our Python bits haven't quite been made public yet.  Sorry
about that---it might have made your task easier.  XSLT was
making everyone's head hurt.

Please keep us updated on what you're using it for and how
it goes!

    Bart Massey
    Assoc. Prof. Computer Science
    Portland State University