[Xcb] patches from Arnaud Fontaine

Julien Danjou julien at danjou.info
Fri Apr 11 05:38:36 PDT 2008

Hi,

I'd like to know what is the current status of the xcb-util maintenance.
None of the recent Arnaud's patches have been commited nor reviewed.

No need to say that I think Arnaud's doing a great job, and weeks are
passing without any action from your part, so would it be possible that
(pick one or more options):
- You review Arnaud's work ;
- You commit Arnaud's work ;
- You state that your not able to take maintenance of xcb-util, trust
  Arnaud and give him direct commit access to xcb-util.

xcb-util is very nice, but it needs some love. Please let him give it
what it deserves.

Cheers,
--
Julien Danjou