[Xcb] Question about XML spec, and QueryExtension

Julien Danjou julien at danjou.info
Wed Aug 27 02:56:16 PDT 2008

At 1219817072 time_t, Barton C Massey wrote:
> > It would be interesting to compile all of XCB with -Wpadded to see what
> > other bugs there are in the XML definitions.
>
> Indeed.  Someone want to try this?  I suppose I'll get to it eventually
> if no one else does, but it may be a long while.  I think it just amounts
> to some kind of compile with and without followed by a diff?

I did.

I did not fixed the:
  warning: padding struct size to alignment boundary
since I doubt adding padding bytes at the end of the structure
is useful. If so, I can fix that too.

I found only 3 relevant warnings, I hope that my fixes are correct.

This is my first time playing with padding stuff so please,
Peter and Barton, I'll be happy if you can review this.

Cheers,
--
Julien Danjou
// ᐰ <julien at danjou.info>   http://julien.danjou.info