[Xcb] Release package content

Julien Danjou julien at danjou.info
Fri Dec 12 02:17:45 PST 2008

At 1229027550 time_t, Barton C Massey wrote:
> In case someone without python wants to compile XCB?  Or am
> I missing something here?

AFAICT, autostuff checks for python presence.

And if your statement is true, then we should not fails if xcb-proto is
not present neither.

I think there's something illogical in the current process, but I don't
know what and what was the aim at the beginning: furnished pre-built C
files or generate them each time with xcb-proto. :-)

I'll assume option 2, but YMMV, that's why I ask.

--
Julien Danjou
// ᐰ <julien at danjou.info>   http://julien.danjou.info