[Xcb] [doc] first step of the documentation of sync.xml

Barton C Massey bart at cs.pdx.edu
Sat Feb 2 08:55:43 PST 2008

Tom: Shouldn't we just merge the Python bits you have on
freedesktop.org and get rid of the XSLT now?  I understand
that you won't have time to work on them for a while, but
I'm not sure we want to wait another few months to get this
into mainline.

If we wanted to do this, would anyone here want to take
responsibility for doing the merge and bugfixing?  My Python
skills are pretty minimal.

	Bart