[Xcb] Missing copyright notices

Ian Osgood iano at quirkster.com
Wed Mar 26 11:12:17 PDT 2008

You have my permission to put my name, Ian Osgood
<iano at quirkster.com>, in the copyrights as stated in the
aforementioned patches.

However, is there a briefer form of this boilerplate, perhaps
referring to a separate document? It is a pet peeve of mine that
identical license text dwarfs the actual code in many source and
header files.

Also, it appeared that only Bart was given credit for xcb-aux,
although I know that Vincent and others also did work on it. Perhaps
your history checking did not catch the move of the sources from
convenient/ to aux/? You should also examine the old freedesktop CVS
repositories where the original XCB history resides.

Also curious, is there a mechanism for *removing* copyright when the
last of someone's code is removed? For example, I think the code in
xcb_image.c  and .h is now entirely Bart's creation.

Ian