[Xcb] Help appreciated, past and future

Jamey Sharp jamey at minilop.net
Tue Oct 21 08:59:02 PDT 2008

On Fri, Oct 17, 2008 at 07:55:57PM +0200, Christoph Pfister wrote:
> I can do the moderating if you want (I'm already moderating another
> list and have to check my mails quite often anyway); but I don't have
> the time to dive deeper into admin tasks like spam filtering.

We've had two volunteers already, Peter Harris and Julien Cristau, who
so far are apparently catching the spam before Mailman gets to tell me
it's there. This experiment in delegating is working out great--thanks,
guys! :-)

So until they want help, I'm inclined to leave it at two list
moderators.

> (couldn't test v3 yet but will do so soon ;)

Please do! You've been good at finding bugs in my code before. :-)

Jamey