[Xcb] [xcb-util/icccm]: last call for comments before commit...

Arnaud Fontaine arnaud at andesi.org
Thu Sep 11 14:00:39 PDT 2008

Hello,

During the last weeks, I worked  on xcb-util/icccm in order to clean the
API, make it  asynchronous and also document the code a  bit. I also did
some (minor) changes in xcb-util/atom and xcb-util/property API.

Julien Danjou already reviewed the commit and it seems ok now.  I tested
the code within Awesome and it seems  to work fine.  I would like to get
any  other feedback  about this  API  before committing  it to  xcb-util
repository, any brave volunteer [0]? ;)

Cheers,
Arnaud Fontaine

[0] http://git.naquadah.org/?p=~arnau/xcb-util.git;a=summary