[Xcb] [xcb-util/icccm]: last call for comments before commit...

Barton C Massey bart at cs.pdx.edu
Thu Sep 11 14:37:01 PDT 2008

Great work!  Thanks much for taking it on.

Questions and comments:

    * What's a "discriminated atom"?  I'm not getting it.

    * You probably want to put Jamey Sharp's name on the
      icccm copyright list as well; I think he originally
      wrote all of this?  In general, I only put the
      copyright notice of the original author on files; I'm
      not sure that that's legally right, though.

    * Thanks much for adding the doxygen comments in commit
      ba7f7e1e2149388a8475ffd6bcfda659f5267f83.  I'm not so
      excited about the whitespace part of that patch,
      though....

Again, thanks.

	Bart