[Xcb] Tiny cleanup patch that removes some code duplication

Barton C Massey bart at cs.pdx.edu
Sun Sep 21 14:59:54 PDT 2008

Your comments are quite right, as usual.  We need to set
both EWMH and old ICCCM properties so that legacy as well as
modern window managers (etc) can be "the best they can be".

What do we want to do about providing EWMH support in util?
Julien, you don't seem to think we should just push it into
icccm; should we have a separate ewmh library?  If so,
should it be the one that should support back-compatibility
props.  And if so, should anyone ever use icccm, or should
we just delete it?

	Bart